Thursday, February 10, 2011

Prayer Request

Tomorrow, Friday February 11th I am
going to take the Driving Test to try and
get my South African driving license. My
US license has expired and its been expired
to long to get it renewed online. So I have
been in the long process the last few months
of trying to get a South African license.
After many delays I was finally able to
get my learners permit and was able to get a
reasonable testing date for my driving test.
That day is finally here. For those of you who
don't know license are hard to come by here
without paying bribes. Also the test is much
more detailed then the test in the States. So
please pray for me tomorrow as I take my
test that I will do well and also that the
instructor will be grade me fairly and not ask
for any bribes. If I pass I will be able to stay
until my extension into April expires. If not I
will leave South Africa at the end of this month
unfortunately. So I appreciate your prayers in
this matter very much. Whatever happens
tomorrow I know God has a plan and purpose
for everything. Pray that I will just trust in that
and not worry about it. Thanks again for you
prayers and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment