Friday, October 23, 2009

About Time

Hello, everybody!! Hope everything is well. Yes, I know its hard to believe but I do have a blog now so that you can hopefully follow what is going on with me here in South Africa. I realize it's about six months late but better late than never. So here are a few pics from the last few months. By no means is this going to cover or catch you up on the last six months but oh well. I will try to keep you updated as much as possible from here on out. Enjoy the pics.

Some much needed guave ice refreshment after
a hot afternoons worth of soccer practice for me
& girls club for Amber and Rachel.

Bossman (Alan Locke), Rachel, Amber, & I before
we go to a Kaizer Chiefs soccer game.


Youth Day in Lehae!

Visiting a witch doctor in Zambia back in May.




2 comments:

  1. cool cool cool! now I can be a dork and follow your blog and read about all the intimate details of your life. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian already made the first comment? I just wanted to say that I am looking forward to our World Cup soccer game date. Which game did you say we are going to?

    ReplyDelete